Open Managed Account in 4 Easy Steps
Note: Here are conditions to accept new clients http://www.topfundmanagers.com/conditions/
1. Once you have decided that you want to join our managed account program, just send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the link below to open an account
Their process is typical for the industry. They will need basic account information that is outlined in their application process.
Check & Tick that my account will be managed by 3rd party and put the name <Advanced Global Resources> at middle of the page.
2. After opening an account you will need to submit the Limited Power of Attorney – (LPOA), which can be downloaded here by following link
Print the form, sign, date, and submit the LPOA to the broker.
3. Supporting Documentation – Licensed Broker must have current address confirmation before they can open your account. Acceptable forms of official IDs include but are not limited to:
– Bank Statement with any balance even low or high
– Phone Bill
– Utility Bill
– Any government ID
Please submit the information to instructed email address of broker.
4. Funding your account – Once your account is set up and completed, you will receive an email confirmation with a link on all funding options and details.
Please don’t hesitate if you have any question or need help related to account opening process.